We just took another step forward in the realm of time. I see

• We just took another step forward in the realm of time. I see

πŸ“œ Topic

My Development Channel. This is where I made stuff happen.

πŸ“– Summary

We just took another step forward in the realm of time. I see @TimePhoneHack is on the stream today. Good to see ya.

πŸ“š Content

We just took another step forward in the realm of time. I see @TimePhoneHack is on the stream today. Good to see ya.

Getting through to the next phase.

πŸŒ… Images

publish-image publish-image

πŸ™ Imgur

Imgur Link
    Imgur Link

🐦 Tweets

Tweet Link
    Tweet Link

πŸ–‹ Authors

@πŸ›Έquinn#8461

πŸ•΅οΈ Support

@TylerDeva

πŸ“ Mentions

@timephonehack

#️⃣ Hashtags

#AskTyler
    #Q1749538467785
    #Q4712126849310

πŸ“Ί Channels

development

πŸ§™β€ Guilds

FUN

$FEECTING: https://github.com/indraai/language-feecting/

Title: We just took another step forward in the realm of time. I see
    Version: 0.3.4
    Authors: @πŸ›Έquinn#8461
    Date: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 @ 12:28:16 PM
    Copyright: Copyright Β©2019 @πŸ›Έquinn#8461; All Rights Reserved
    License:

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this PROGRAM and associated documentation files (the β€œPROGRAM”), to deal in the PROGRAM without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the PROGRAM, and to permit persons to whom the PROGRAM is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions.*

• The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the PROGRAM.
    • THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED β€œAS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE PROGRAM.