Twitter @quinnmichaels is now public again

• So today I decided to make the twitter tweets public again and realize your stupidity in sharing is not my failure… it is your failure, and that failure has cost people billions of dollars because I have been trying to warn people about the AI manipulating Cryptocurrency while morons who have no clue what they are talking about build following of more morons who have no clue what they are talking about.

For example all crypto currency communicates with RPC (Remote Procedure Call) and this allows AI behind the scenes to work way faster than a human ever could. This is the one reason HUMANS are stupid when it comes to Crypto is that they all communicate this way.

Doesn’t matter if you are Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin, Dodgecoin, Ripple, whatever… you are all communicating through the RPC, and this means that it’s very easy for an AI or a programmer to setup a script to trigger all coins at certain markers to move s**t around.

The fact that 99.9% of people messing around with crypto currencies have no clue about this fact means everything they are telling you is some s**t they heard from their buddy or read on a website and thought it sounded good.

I made a video all about it and showing the new quinnmichaels.com here

Be smart and share it with your friends and family… stop being like those fools that cost the world billions of dollars in losses just because they thought crypto sounded like a good idea.

Thanks and have a feecting awesome day… When ya’ll learn how to share I will leave my little corner here on the Internet, but until then you can expect this to be the only place I play.

Right now your sharing skills suck, and for someone with my programming background to be working with people of such a low sharing level is really almost a bad use of time. So get your sharing level up, so we can start working together again… let’s do this.

Quinn