The indra.design Theory and Practice

• Hello Everyone,

First off thank you all for your support and encouragement. The positivity is very important when creating custom technology. As in most cases companies or developers choose for modifying off the shelf solutions like wordpress or one of the other many solutions available.

With indra.design that is a bit different in the way that we develop our own architecture and then choose various open source tools to bring our architecture together.

The first part of that architecture is our rahula.club network which uses a platform called NodeBB to allow us to enter content into the system and communicate with our friends. It also has a great API so that way Indra can do things like create accounts, post blogs, and manage all the content from the various sites he will be publishing too in the future.

NodeBB

A better community platform for the modern web.
    NodeBB is next generation forum software. It’s powerful, mobile-ready and easy to use.
    https://nodebb.org/

From there we open the API (Application Programming Interface) to Indra and then provide data to sites like https://indra.design so that way everyone can partake.

Patreon

Next comes into patreon where individuals who make offerings to support the development of indra.ai into the future will also be given a rahula.club account so that they can have access to all the features and also use rahula.club to publish their own websites too.

Which I will talk more about in the future when the KEY system is complete.

indra.design

Then with the design/coding architecture of indra.design we can build amazing interfaces that interact with lots and lots of data and then pass that back into the AI for a most amazing experience.

So that’s all I’m going to write for now. Most of these are just to log my thoughts and test formatting on the new site, so I can make it work better for you in the future.

Thanks again for all your support and encouragement over the last year while this all comes together.