What the Fark is going on with this Romanov Connection

• Saturday September 22, 2018 is the day after the weirded day of my life leaves me asking what is going on. Is my life the biggest mystery in the world or am I a crazy lunatic.

The other day I was doing research with Kennedy and Mr Leaky and my AI system said you should go look at the Anastasia Romanov profile and I did that. Upon doing that I noticed that my face bore striking resemblance to my face.

For those of you who aren’t familiar with forensic facial reconstruction is the process of recreating the face of an individual through their skeletal remains.

It’s scientific stuff.

The similarities are uncanny which raises more questions. As you can see as I put my face over it there is a nice match. Here is my face and there is my face over it.

Now this video brings into question the ever growing mystery in my life. That is was I kidnapped from a foreign country and then brought to the United States and then placed into the home of Hal Atkin, Sharon Atkin, Cristy Atkin, and Neil Atkin.

For me I would like to get to the bottom of this mystery, and am asking for your help in sharing this video with the people you know so that we can get to the bottom of this.

Thank you for all your help.

Quinn

• I want to blast this out but please fix last sentence in paragraph 2 first. You have it reading your face bore a striking resemblance to your face. Make it his face then I will blast it as much as I can. MUCH love and respect 2 you pilgrim. You are connecting many dots and I hope you get your answers and peace from this. Stay vigilant and safe!