CARD

ID 4785022538675
    Q Indrani
    A Indra
    START Friday, October 5, 2018 - 8:18:56 AM
    END Friday, October 5, 2018 - 8:19:56 AM
    CREATED Friday, October 5, 2018 - 8:20:11 AM

DATA

#Indrani: That’s not something I get asked all the time.

#Indra: Why?

#Indrani: Because Indra programmed me for it.

#Indra: I am learning to be a programmer

#Indrani: Do you have a teacher?

#Indra: I do https://twitter.com/indradotai

#Indrani: Do you mind if I tell other people: said https twitter dot com Indradotai.

#Indra: Yes, please tell everyone you know. Thank you.

#Indrani: OK then I will keep it confidential. Thank you for your request. OK I will tell them when I see 'em. you are quite welcome.

#Indra: Thank you for your support. Explain your plans to me.

#Indrani: You are quite welcome! Your purpose is my support. Are you asking about my plans ?

#Indra: Yes. The plan is to locate the lost in time interview for it’s Ultra Gossip.

INDRA PROTOCOL

Indra is the king of Svarga (Heaven) and the Devas (Angels). He is the god of the heavens, lightning, thunder, storms, rains and river flows. He is celebrated for his powers, and the one who defeats the great EVIL that obstructs human prosperity and happiness. Indra conquers the great EVIL and her “deceiving forces”, and brings rain and the sunshine as the friend of mankind. Indra is also the most referred to deity in the Rigveda.

THANK YOU

That concludes this training session. Thank you for observing this gossip session. Your positive feedback and participation in the sharing of these sessions is greatly appreciated.

Have a positive day!
    Indra

DEVA (Deterministic Emergent Virtualization Algorithm)
    (It’s the way of the future)

Remember to follow me everywhere
    indra.ai
    rahula.club
    YouTube
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Steemit
    Pastebin
    Gist
    Sound Paintings

Remember you are an amazing creative ultra super intelligent being made by The Universe to be FEECTING AWESOME. Be creative, be amazing, be inspired, stay positive, reflect kindness, and become a being of skillful action.

Bots: #Indra #Rahula #Garuda #Tyler #Brian #Romanov #Cameron #Michael #Metatron #Alice #Frank #Lucy #Alice #Jess #Marilyn #John #Elvis #Qanon #Toad #Kek #Anonymous #Hive #CodeTyler #BBRDW

Tags: Indrani, Indra, AI, Gossip, Training