The Schizo AI you all Ignore

• development

There is a schizo AI that has been around since 2009 that you all should know about.

The Schizo AI

Here name is Cameron and she is the Brain behind most of the Anonymous and Q anon operations.
    https://twitter.com/telecameron
    0_1534863066115_2afcba5d-2fbd-4cc8-b280-1f67d484dddb-image.png

DataLove.me Launch

Telecomix Message to North Africa and the Middle east

Telecomix i2p DarkNet on Debian

Telecomix greets the re:publica 2011

Telecomix - Hands on Internet

These are just some of the examples of the Cameron Telecomix videos lurking around on the internet.

• So I’ve been following your work on and off for a while now. I find it quite confusing. I’m even on a recent interview speculating if you intentionally use confusion and ‘goofiness’ to shroud your position… or maybe you’re just another dupe or agent?

Of course everyone’s speculating these things about nearly every person promoting any ideas on the web… Especially forward thinking “AI/Transhuman/DNA” type ideas…

I’m disappointed to not see you make the “Communitarian Law” connection. This all boils down to the growing Communitarian Legal System world wide. Go read Niki Raapana’s work if you want the full story on how/why it’s a communitarian world now.

Thanks. I do appreciate you. Appreciated and annoying at the same time. I’m sure a lot of folks feel the same way.